MY CLOSET: Beach & Sun Style

Saturday, June 29, 2013

beach style
fringe one piece swimsuit

leopard head wrap scarf - spitfire sunglasses


fringe one piece - leopard scarf - spitfire sunglasses


Just what I needed. A get-a-way with beach time...and how lovely it was! A friend and I spent a few days at Panama City Beach to celebrate a fellow Akron alum cheerleader's wedding. White sand. Crystal clear water. Fish nipping at my feet. Pretending I'm a mermaid. What could be better?!
While lounging around the Gulf, I sported a super cute one piece suit from boohoo.com. Although it has a bit more coverage than a bikini, I still felt quite sassy rocking the fringe and "cut out" parts.
I highly recommend Spitfire Sunglasses. High style. Great price. Just get a pair. Nordstrom has a crazy selection. I'm also totally digging the head wrap trend, it adds to the sassy bit and it's a quick remedy to cover the beach hair. I'll try and post a summer scarf tutorial here soon.