MY CLOSET: Wind & Wrinkles

Sunday, September 15, 2013

 
vintage finds - Akron Ohio fashion blog

Kate Spade Saturday Statement Necklace

Vintage Dress - Akron Revival Resale

DIY vintage boot accessorize

Akron Ohio fashion - bright statement necklace


This green vintage dress is my absolute favorite thing to wear (yeah, it's wrinkly. welcome to my life). I got it from Revival in Akron for around $12. That shop makes me happy. I love that they are open later so I can pop in after a *tough* day of work to check out what new things they have. Retail therapy for sure. This plaid blanket is another wonderful vintage find at the Hartville Flea Market. The colorful statement necklace is from Kate Spade Saturday. Now the boots, those are going to be another post...those are a vintage find that I've updated to current style. I had a lot of fun with that DIY and will post soon!