MY CLOSET: Plaid & Spikes

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Akron Ohio Fashion - fall oversized plaid top
casual glam oversized plaid flannel top
Akron Ohio fashion - plaid and spikes
Jeffrey Campbell Litas - Red Spiked bootsGrunge Fashion - plaid and spikes
 Fall wardrobe is in progress. It always takes me some time to transition from season to season... including figuring out what key pieces I need to dress comfortably for the weather. For this outfit, I paired a casual oversized plaid button-up with a cropped denim vest. To contrast the casual top I wore glam & sparkly fitted black trousers. Of course, I can't forget to mention the Jeffrey Campbell's, which are a statement all their own.

Sunglasses: ASOS  ///  Top & Vest: Forever 21  ///  Trousers: Zara  ///  Boots: Jeffrey Campbell Lita  /// Bag: Nastygal