PRODUCT LOVE: Supporting Artists & Designers

Friday, December 27, 2013

support artists and designers typography
Klink Creatively - faceted  and angled concrete planter
31 Bits - paper beads


Van Vintage Design - Ball Jar pump - packaging

I did something a lil different this holiday season...all my gifts I purchased were from local artists or from a company who's goal is to empower it's artisans.

The concrete planter is by Klink Creatively, based locally in Ohio. I always see these 2 sisters at events I sell my designs at. I love their work. I'm looking forward to see what they come up with next!

The necklace is by 31 Bits. Their mission is to use fashion and design to empower people to rise above poverty. You can read more about their business model and values on their site. Their jewelry is also eco friendly, the artisans make the beads from recycled paper. What a great company!

The last design shown, by Van Vintage Design, is a up-cycled Ball jar turned into a pump. I couldn't turn down this simple product, besides Jacqui was fabulous to chat with. Check out some of the pendant lights she makes as well!