MY CLOSET: Black, White & Gray Winter Details

Tuesday, January 7, 2014


black white & gray accessories - veil beanie

beaded fringe bag - Kate Spade Saturday iPhone case - veil beanie
sparkly gray necklace - beaded nailpolish

beaded fringe bag - Banyan Tree Tremont


eyelash fringe black and white sweater

Kate Spade Saturday splatter iPhone case
Here's some of my current favorite grayscale accessories. I love the detail in each item.
First of all, yes...I FINALLY got my veil beanie! I found this one at Choies at a great price. I wasn't too excited about the $60+ other versions I was seeing around. Glad I found this one...the pom on top adds the perfect touch!
Next, this black leather bag is TO DIE FOR. I was surprised to have found it locally at Banyan Tree in Tremont. They have some pretty cool trending items. The simple shape of the bag and the chunky beaded fringe detail really caught my eye.
The glitzy gray necklace can really add elegance to any casual look. I paired it with this eyelash fringe textured sweater from Nordstorm Rack.
Finally, this fab splatter iPhone case is from Kate Spade Saturday. They currently have 40% off all sale items.

No comments:

Post a Comment