MY CLOSET: Modern Street Leopard

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Akron Ohio Fashion - Leopard mini dressBonLook Neon Geometric Sunglasses
BonLook Neon Geometric Sunglasses

Oversized pearl Statement Necklace


Leopard Mini Dress with Lace - ombre tights

Akron Ohio Fashion - leopar pearls ombre

Ci Ci Hot - Qupid Silver Cut out booties

I love the challenge of exploring style. I'm influenced by my surroundings, my research and observations...and that's where the exploration begins. Growth in design is what's important to me and I'm always striving to expand my horizon and perspective.
The simplicity of this look really draws me in. I'm actually wearing quite bold pieces yet the neutral color palette unifies the look and tones it down. The modern leopard shift dress is in warm tan and brown tones (and black) so to contrast, I paired it with a cooler colored silver pearl necklace and silver booties. See how that pops? Love it.

Hat: NastyGal  ///  Sunglasses: Bonlook  ///  Necklace: Nordstrom Rack  ///  Blazer: Goodwill - Wooster, OH  ///  Leopard Shift Dress:  Get it here!  ///  Ombre Tights: Missguided  ///  Cut-out Ankle Boots: from Ci Ci Hot brand: Qupid ///  Bag: XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment