MY CLOSET: Ombre & Patterns

Monday, May 19, 2014

Akron Ohio Fashion - ombre dress
ZeroUV - head scarf - statement necklace - street style
Akron Ohio Fashion - downtown Akron - street style
UrbanOG ombre dress - geometric tights

I've been gushing over this Ombre Popsicle Spell Dress from UrbanOG. This bodycon midi dress would be super cute to wear for a night out as is with simple accessories...but I, of course, had to uniquely style it. I paired it with some loud patterned tights and a polka dot head scarf. These funky accessories make this dress more of a casual street style. The white and black accents also add another graphic punch to this look. Check out more outfit details below!

Head Scarf: Old Navy (old)  ///  Statement Necklace: buy here  ///  Gold Clip Earrings: (Vintage) The Hidden Pearl  ///  Sunglasses: ZeroUV  ///  Fringe Bag: Banyan Tree  ///  Geometric Tights: Karmaloop  /// White Peep Toe Ankle Boots: Qupid

1 comment:

  1. This dress is so cool. I love all the mixes of prints. You look so high fashion!

    p.s. I've been trying to comment on your blog for like a year, but you have no commenting link. I don't know if this is intentional, but I had to click your timestamp to comment. Might be some missed commenting opps for you.

    ReplyDelete