GLAM & GRACE STUDIO: Pom Keychains

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

neon pastel yarn pom poms


Pom pom crown headband
pom pom pin accessories

handbag accessories - pom pom pin with fringe

handmade yarn pom pom pin
I'm enjoying working with these neutrals, neons and pastels. These colors make my heart flutter just a smidge. I've been making a bunch of these pom pom pins as wedding accessories for a rad NY couple. I truly hope they enjoy these little pops of colorful fun as much as I do.
For these pins, I've combined several elements; poms, beads, and fringe. Also, each one is totally unique. My favorite way to style one of these pins is to rock it on a handbag. Perfect little (yet bold) accessory!

1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with pom poms!! Love the idea of adding them to a purse! You may want to check out my "Put a Pom on it" Pinterest board -- http://www.pinterest.com/Katie28/put-a-pom-on-it/

    ReplyDelete