MY CLOSET: Summer Punk Details

Friday, May 30, 2014

Akron Ohio Fashion - summer punk style

pink hair - happy script necklace

accessory fun - pretty gold accents


Akron Ohio Fashion - summer punk style

pastel pink watch - vintage gold bracelet - arm party
I enjoy all the details of this causal outfit. There's a ton of gold accents, lace trim and studs. Each piece is quite bold in it's own way, it makes a statement and adds to the overall look.
I actually had an older woman say that I look weird and pretty all in the same sentence. She had a confused yet happy look on her face, so I accepted it as a compliment. She was working at an antique mall in PA and I bought this gorgeous vintage gold bracelet from her. It was a steal at $15... this style of bracelet would be $75 or more at JCrew. I mean, just look at that beauty, just look.
Also, I want to shout out to Vintie, avrilscloset. I purchased the stockings from her on Vinted and I LOVE them. She's a fabulous seller!

Hat: ASOS  ///  Sunglasses:  NastyGal  ///  Happy Necklace: (get it here!)  ///  Tie Dye Tank: TJMaxx ///  Trim Shorts: Gabes  ///  Stockings: Vinted  ///  Watch: (get it here!)  ///  Gold bracelet: Vintage find  ///  Spike Envelope Purse (get it here!)  ///  Leopard Cutout Shoes: (get them here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment