MY CLOSET: All Fringe Everything

Saturday, July 26, 2014



Little Birdie Design Studio Scarf - handmade Akron

vintage upcycled fringe boots - handmade Akron, Ohio

Fringe fashion - Glendale Steps Akron Ohio

I was actually not intentional with this fringe overload. It just happened. (no shame)
My favorite item from this look is the handmade hanky scarf from Little Birdie Design Studio. I've gotten to hang with Little Birdie numerous times at various art events since 2011. I love all of her designs! This scarf, I finally bought at this past NOTO fashion show and it's added some serious style to my summer wardrobe. Note, that it's red and I paired it with the pink ombre dress, only a crazy person would do that...so glad i'm that person.
Also, check it, I have a new pair Vintage up cycled boots available. They're a size 8.5 but fyi, I'm a 7 and I was able to wear them comfortably for this shoot. They're a lovely statement piece to add to your Summer to Fall style transition.

Hat: Nasty Gal  ///  Earrings:  Glam & Grace  ///  Sunglasses: Asos  ///  Scarf: Little Birdie Design Studio  ///  Dress: (get it here!)  ///  Zipper Bracelets: (get them here)  ///  Upcycled Vintage Boots: Glam & Grace

1 comment:

  1. OMG. Those boots. Genius.

    _Abby
    http://bottesdeleanor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete