LIFESTYLE: Intro to My Minimalist Journey

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Minimalism - Living with Less

We Collect, We Purchase, We Organize. Becoming Minimalist - Joshua Becker

I'm starting a new series here at Glam & Grace. I'd like to give you a glimpse of my journey with Minimalism & intentionally living with less. This, of course, includes why I walked away from my desk job and why I'm leaving my 2,000 sq foot house. Sounds a little crazy, right? Well, I guess it depends what you value (that's been my phrase lately). It's a very different lifestyle choice from the typical Americana sense of more, More, MORE!

Minimalism is about clearing the clutter of life and focusing on what's important. The past few years I've really been struggling with what it actually looks like to live out what I value most in life and I personally value my faith. I've been attempting to consistently take steps outside of my comfort zone to grow and learn what it's really like to live out what I believe.

I follow some pretty cool minimalist bloggers which you should check out: Becoming Minimalist and  The Minimalists. These dudes are pretty legit and I love reading what they have to say.

Right now I'm currently in the process of minimizing what I own and moving into a smaller space. I should have some interesting posts coming your way. Stay turned for the journey, guys and feel free to join me if you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment