DIY: Up Cycled Pom Pom Leg Warmers

Thursday, July 3, 2014

DIY: Up Cycled Pom Pom Leg Warmers
diy upcycled sweater

add pom poms to clothing

diy pom pom leg warmers

DIY pom pom leg warmers from up cycled sweater

It's been awhile since I've done some unique DIYs! I've had an old Banana Republic sweater (with holes) laying around that I was going to throw away...but I couldn't bring myself to go through with it. The sleeves were still in great condition and I wanted to do something fun with them. Of course, my go-to is always add pom poms...BOOM excellent idea ; ) I can use the sleeves as arm or leg warmers! Also the gray sweater is such a great neutral color and can be paired with almost anything.
This DIY is so easy. All I did was cut off the sleeves at the seems and then glue on little pom poms from the craft store. I used hot glue because I wanted it to dry quickly but you can also use fabric glue. Guys, be bold and adventurous! Socks and sandals are still trending this year, this is a great alternative to the socks.

1 comment: