MY PICKS: Winter Snow Boots

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Winter Snow Boot Picks - Cleveland Ohio fashion blog
It's time to start thinking about Wintertime survival in Cleveland / Northeast Ohio. I understand that fashion takes a back seat when there's multiple inches of snow on the ground. That's when we put our normal trendy fashion boots to the side and break out some bad boys that can handle the job. Here are my top 3 picks for the most fashionable & functional snow boots out this season. Here are questions I asked myself & how I based my selections:

Functionality

Traction: type of sole & heel height. Will I be able to easily trample around town?...without falling?
Shaft Height & Warmth: are they tall enough to keep out snow? Will my feet freeze off?

Aesthetic

Style: Do these match my style & wardrobe? Will I put my city to shame by wearing these? (i.e. people who wear Ugs)
Quality: What type of material are they? How will they wear in snow and salt? Can they be easily cared for / cleaned?

Here are the links to check out these styles further!
Top: Dollhouse, Defend  ///  Middle: Zara, Leather Wedge Mountain Bootie  ///  Bottom: Topshop, Ava Faux Fur Lined Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment