MY CLOSET: Casual Camo & Neutrals

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Ohio fashion - Cleveland - Akron Fashion blogger
Madewell camo shirt - veil beanie
Cleveland fashion - style & fashion blogger
Cleveland street style fashion
Cleveland handmade fashion jewelry
Gray on gray on gray! Bring on casual neutral outfits for cold & dreary winter days. I love the long & slender fit as well as the casual worn in feel of this camo tunic. I paired it with a chestnut color skinny pants from Zara (my fave pair). These add a pop of color by bringing a brighter warmer shade to the look. I've been keeping my eye out for the perfect over the knee boots and these ones from Necessary Clothing have hit the mark. I've been living in these things. They're not only comfy but are wearing well & holding up their shape...and that's always a plus, shoes that are not only on trend but functional too. Just throw them on and go.
I've also added a new earring style to my line. Add a little boho grunge to your jewelry game. You can snag them here!

Veil Beanie: Choies  ///  Earrings: Glam & Grace  ///  Camo Shirt: Madewell  /// Necklace: (Get it here!)  Pants: Zara  ///  Over the Knee Boots: Necessary Clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment