MY CLOSET: All Denim - All the Time

Friday, July 24, 2015

Trending denim on denim outfit
denim with denim - fashion typography
chambray and denim outfit - Cleveland Ohio fashion

All denim everythang, all the time.
Ok, so a denim outfit isn't anything new. (I know we all remember Brittany and Justin.) ...but somewhere, somehow, someway wearing the blues (all blue) has become the norm...the new neutral...the new everyday look. I'm down with that. Supposedly jeans are on their way out but that doesn't stop us from wearing chambray button ups and denim skirts...like, everyday.
Ok ok, so maybe not evvvvvvery day but the simplicity sure is attractive and I think that's why I'm drawn to it.
I like to have different washes as well as varying styles so I can easily mix up my look. When paired together, the light and dark washes contrast each other and look great together. Check out the outfit details below.

Top photo from left to right
Outfit 1: Zara chambray button up shirt & Abercrombie high waist mini skirt
Outfit 2: Missguided denim button up dress
Outfit 3: JCrew chambray button up shirt & SheInside denim midi skirt
Outfit 4: Goodwill thrifted chambray ruffle button up shirt & pleated chambray high waisted shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment