MY CLOSET: Pastel Patchwork

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Bonlook Eclipse Granite - ASOS pastel fur scarf

Cleveland Ohio Street Style Fashion

Spring 2016 style

Criss cross bra - zip top

Cleveland Ohio fashion - Zara ripped jeans
Bonlook Eclipse Glasses

Trying to transition into spring over here! Let me tell you, it's been a crazy couple of months since launching the Glam & Grace makeup line. Never have I more desired (& maintained) a wardrobe full of simple pieces I can throw on. The idea of a minimal color palette & not a lot of "necessary" layering has made finding something to wear thoughtless and quick. I am so annoyed when I have to wear a certain tank under a certain top...so I rid myself of all those type of styles. Now, my look is already defined when I purchase the items in my wardrobe so it makes getting dressed every day easy. Of course, you know I like to have my statement accessories to mix it up. 
Versatile, mix & match is necessary for the busy girl boss who's getting 'ish done



Earrings: Jcrew  ///  Glasses: Bonlook Eclipse in Granite  ///  Faux Fur Scarf: ASOS Pastel Patchwork  ///  Bralette: PYLO  ///  Zip-up Top: SheIn   ///  Ripped Denim Jeans: Zara  ///  Handbag & Boots:  Mango




















No comments:

Post a Comment