MY CLOSET: Ruffled Hi-Lo Bells

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Cleveland Akron Fashion - ruffled hi lo bellbottoms

Nastygal statement body chain necklace
Cleveland / Akron street style fashion
Nasty gal / Jeffrey Campbell Booties
Zara woven tassel bag - ruffled hi low bellbottoms

Hey guys, it's been a minute...but finally a new outfit post! It's been busy with the business (check out all the Glam & Grace goods here) and moving back to my house in Akron.
As you can tell, I'm still all about that black and white game. Just know I'm always either covered in coffee stains on the white or lint on the black. There's no getting around it, it's who I am as a person.
These bellbottom pants from Zara are so unique with their hi-low hem. I mean, yeah...sometimes they're hard to walk in and I trip but that's just the price you pay for awesome pants. I'm looking forward to pairing them with chunky sweaters for fall. Also, can we talk about these Jeffrey Campbells? Silver details, straps & lucite heels...whoa. I'm bummed that it's getting colder now and I wont be able to wear them soon. More outfit details below and hopefully more looks coming soon.



Hat: Revolve (Brixton)  ///  Necklace: Nastygal  ///  Top, Woven Tassel Bag, hi-low bellbottoms: Zara  /// Booties with clear heel: Jeffrey Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment