MY CLOSET: Flamingo Accessory Fun

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Trending: Flamingo accessories

Pink rhinestone flamingo earrings
Gold Flamingo JCrew keychain accessory

How could you not love a gorgeous pink bird with awkward long legs? Since my beach trip last month, (where I picked up the lawn ornament in the top pic) I've been slightly obsessing over them...especially in fashion. ASOS has a lot of cute flamingo patterned clothing and most of it is on sale. I've just been sticking with little accessories to show my pink bird love. When I saw the the pink rhinestone earrings at Franchescas, I gasped loudly and I believe I even hugged them. Hey, I get excited, ok? The gold flamingo keychain was on sale at JCrew, I added the little nuggets of beaded fun. 
Now is the perfect time to snag some summer deals!