MY CLOSET: Vintage & Fields

Saturday, August 3, 2013

meet me at the edge of the world
vintage Oscar de la Renta - gold detail
metallic rose gold sandals
ohio fashion - field photoshoot
vintage fashion - Oscar de la Renta
OARDC - photoshoot

WOW this outfit! WOW this field! It was a beautiful time. "Meet me at the edge of the world" is a new album Over The Rhine is coming out with soon. I just saw them play and they talked about their home and land in Cincinnati, Nowhere Farm...twirling around this field reminded me of this and their beautiful music. (I love Karin and Linford)
This outfit was perfect for the surrounding scenery. It's simple elegance with lush fabrics and oversized fit has made it my new fave...and it's great to twirl and dance in. I got the lovey vintage copper skirt and  Oscar de la Renta kimonoish piece from a fashion event at NOTO, a small boutique in downtown Akron. The black top is a silk, raw edge tee from Banana Republic. The trendy rose gold sandals are a cute and surprisingly comfy pair from Forever 21.