DIY: Lemon & Rosemary Salt Scrub

Sunday, October 20, 2013

DIY lemon and rosemary salt scrub

Natural pink salt scrub with lemon and romemary

soothing and relaxing pink salt scrub


all natural lemon and rosemary salt scrub
A friend and I run a small girls studio in South Akron on Wednesday nights. For one of the classes we made salt and sugar scrubs. It was a hit! The girls loved experimenting with different ingredients and were excited about how soft their hand were after using it.
Well...I think I'm obsessed with making my own now. It's natural and so easy to make. The ingredients I used for this scrub are: Organic Sunflower Oil, Himalayan Pink Salt, Lemon Zest and Rosemary. And so you know, I'm one of those people that don't follow recipes / directions so I added the different elements to my own taste. If you accidentally add too much oil, just add more salt...no big deal.
Let me know what you think of this scrub! I'll be posting a sugar one soon as well.