MY CLOSET: Fall Floral

Sunday, October 13, 2013

BonLook Ambassador La Marquise - Akron Ohio Fashion

NastyGal Shoe Cult - Metallic Pink Pumps

BonLook Ambassador La Marquise - Akron Ohio Fashion

Akron Ohio Fashion - Nastygal Asos Bonlook

BonLook Ambassador La Marquise - Akron Ohio Fashion
Hey new red hair! Time to fully transition to fall and what better way then to switch up the hair color? I'm having so much fun pairing it's brightness with different colors of clothing. The pattern of this dress from ASOS is fabulous, not a big fan of the swing fit but hey, I gave it a fair shot. My glasses are of course from Bonlook, the La Marquise. All 4 pairs of my glasses are from Bonlook. Great prices and high style. The metallic pink pumps are from NastyGal. They have their new, very own shoe line, Shoe Cult. I grabbed them during a flash sale for only $25! Last but not least, the necklace is from my line (AC Design)...get it on Etsy or on my site!