MY CLOSET: Bright Winter

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

bright colors - Zero UV - statement necklace

geometric statement necklace

geometric necklace - blanket sweater

Akron, Ohio Fashion - Bright Winter
I know what you're thinking, "ANOTHER oversized sweater?!?"
Yep, yep & yep. This vintage beauty has been eyed at a vintage shop for months (finally got it!)... It's so incredibly soft and warm...perfect for Ohio winters. I highly recommend wearing anything blanket like...you've just got to try it!
Sometimes I have to keep it bright & fun during this long, cold, gray drab time. This outfit, I paired the bright vintage sweater with new trendy pieces. I love the mix of the plaid and the polka dot pants...anytime I can mix different sizes of simple patterns, I'm in. The geometric necklace adds another interesting touch of bold shapes and multiple colors.
Hat: Nastygal  ///  Sunglasses:  ZeroUV  ///  Necklace: Similar from Bauble Bar  ///  Neon Knit Sweater: Missguided  ///  Turquoise Blanket Sweater: Vintage (local shop)  ///  Polka Dot Pants: Zara  ///  Wedge Boots: Steve Madden (check out my glitter back DIY)

No comments:

Post a Comment