INSPIRATION: Vintage Pastel Pink

Sunday, June 22, 2014


vintage pastel pink interior and exterior design


I've been so hooked / in love / inspired by vintage pastel pink spaces. Surprisingly, I have ZERO pink rooms in my home (trying to be smart about resale, which is never fun). If the exterior of my house was pink like the above photo, I'd be ok with that. In fact, I'd probably melt every time I saw my place.
Ok, clearly, I've been drooling over glam pink vintage spaces...then I ran into this pastel dresser at The Bomb Shelter. I think I stood there just looking at it for 15 minutes. The detail and imperfections are gorgeous. I'm going to continue to let this style be my current inspiration for my entire design world...maybe I'll create that dreamy pink space after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment