INSPIRATION: 80's Madonna Style

Monday, September 15, 2014


80's Madonna Style & fashion
80's Madonna Fashion - wear black
80's Madonna Fashion - head scarves & crop tops
80's Madonna Fashion - short messy blonde hair
80's Madonna Fashion - oversized jewelry

I keep being told that I look like Madonna from the 80's. To be honest, all I can remember about her from that time was her cone bra...and well, I don't rock one of those so I haven't thought too much about it. After countless comments from people, I finally researched her 80's style and was intrigued by how my current look is quite similar to hers (without even trying)...I'll thank NastyGal & Asos for providing awesome inspiration and clothing. Now of course, I totally get it, dig it and I want to share some rad Madonna style you can snag for today's fashion.
Original photos:  1  ///  2  ///  3  ///  4

No comments:

Post a Comment