TRENDING: Double Sided / Front & Back Earrings

Thursday, September 11, 2014

shop Front and back earrings / where to get them
Shop these killer earrings here: 1  ///  2  ///  3  ///  4

trending: double sided earrings / front and back earrings

silver mirror front and back earrings

double sided earrings - silver Minkpink sunglasses - Cleveland Fashion


Never thought I'd like such a simplistic earring. Simple yet different...which actually makes them  quite bold. This double sided earring style has been quite popular since spring and will still be the trending item for fall.Thankfully, I was able to find these locally at Aldo accessories...saves me some waiting and shipping $. I'm totally digging the wing pair from Nasty Gal in the top photo...i mean, c'mon, so cool.

1 comment:

  1. I was just telling a friend about earrings like these! I'm always interested in new, innovative earring styles. Thanks for sharing!

    _Abby
    bottesdeleanor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete