MY CLOSET: Street Style in the Wild

Sunday, September 6, 2015


Ohio fashion - chambray & gladiators
Street style in the wild - ohio fashion
Cleveland Ohio fashion - alternative boho style
Cleveland Ohio Fall Fashion - alternative boho style
Madewell necklace - ASOS accessories - Glam and Grace Earrings
Knee high lace up gladiators

Simplicity & Neutrals are still a go over here. My casual "minimalist" pieces are easy to pair with each other and then pile on the bold accessories. This ASOS Chambray Maxi Dress is more like a lightweight jacket/cover up for now. It's prefect for the transitioning weather where I can just toss it over a summer dress. Once Fall really hits, I can button it up, wear it as a dress and even pair it with a cardigan. Versatile pieces like this make themselves at home in my closet.
This necklace tho...I'm in love with Madewell jewelry. It's great inspiration for my own line. I love the simple shapes with the industrial feel. Mixing the brass and silver also gives the piece character and you're able to mix and match it with other accessories of either tone.

Hat & Sunglesses: ASOS  ///  T-Shirt Dress: PYLO  ///  Chambray Maxi Dress: ASOS  ///  Earrings: Glam & Grace  ///  Knee-high Lace-up Gladiators: UrbanOG  ///   Necklace: Madewell

No comments:

Post a Comment