TRENDING: Fall 2015 Favorites

Friday, September 4, 2015

Fall 2015 trends - bells & lace-up

CROPS, BELLS & LACE UPS

These styles are my favorite for fall. It's all about a modernized 70s vibe. If it has a bell or if it laces up, rock it.

The beautiful denim bellbottoms are from PYLO. I have the Gypsy Minor Bellbottoms in Creedence (for the shorties). They fit like a dream. The high waist and the oversized bell is the way to go!

Lace-up flats are an item I've been eyeing. I'm not a big fan of flats but the criss-cross action has me interested. They'd pair great with cropped pants or a cute mini.

Another look I love are the giant bell sleeves...even better if the top laces up. Too many trends in one item? ....pssssh never ; )


original images: 1  ///  2  ///  3  ///  4  ///  5

No comments:

Post a Comment