MY CLOSET: leopard ankle boots

Friday, September 7, 2012

Ruffle collar - zipper leggings - leopard boots

leopard boots - showing them off


sam edelman leopard boots --- in nature
Sam Edelman leopard boots - bold pattern


Can you tell I'm super jazzed about these Sam Edelman leopard boots? Maybe I should ask myself, how many pairs of leopard shoes are too many?...I don't know. I'll save that to be discussed in a separate post...for now I'm going to enjoy my habit. I might have been excitedly skipping around in these the past few days. How can you not love that crazy pattern?

Here is a simple outfit with some bold details. Bright color top with ruffle collar is from jcrew. The black leggings with gold zipper detail is from Zara...you can always find great basics with a twist there! Jewelry is a bunch of layered pieces from my line, AC Design. For the Sam Edelman boots, I got an amazing deal from 6pm.com. Their prices are constantly changing so you have to keep your eyes out so you can snag the best deal.