SPACE PLANNING: attic studio

Saturday, September 1, 2012

I have a beautiful attic space that I have yet to transform the 3 years I've had my house. It's no doubt my fav part of the house. The only things that's been holding me back are the extreme temps up there but that's another story. I'm starting to plan and take the plunge of utilizing this amazing space! Below are some inspiring images and little notes I've added for my initial ideas...
Attic Studio planning
original image found here

Attic Studio planning
original image found here

Color and Design Attic Studio planning
Above are elements I already have that I need to plan into functional and organized areas. The goal is to have a workspace, photography space, conference/lounge space and storage space...we'll see how this works out. I must get organized!

Attic Studio planning
original image found here

I have a similar little cubby place with windows....love the workspace central to that.
Looking forward to putting ideas into action!