MY CLOSET: 80's Prom Bomb Color Blocking

Friday, August 30, 2013


Akron Ohio fashion - prom bomb

color blocking

nastygal sunglasses - vintage 80's prom bomb dress


color blocking pastels - shag jacket
Oh my holy 80's prom bomb dress!
I enjoy playing dress up. No doubt, you'll always find me in extremely different styles from day to day. I find it to be an interesting social experiment, you can become "whoever" you want to be. It can be a glimpse into times past. It can teach lessons on how we perceive one another. It truly is an art.

I always wanted to wear these extravagant dresses when I was little. My dreams have finally come true. Not gonna lie, I felt a *little* silly wearing this outfit for this shoot...but looking at the pics, I LOVE IT!
I used color-blocking to add a trending touch to it. The dress is from American Caner Society Discovery Shop in Lyndhurst. Soooo glad I found it...and at a great price. Prancing around in it from time to time will be a must do!

Shag Jacket & Sunglasses: Nastygal  ///  Dress: Vintage (from American Cancer Society Discovery Shop, Lyndhurst)  //  Pointed Flats: Banana Republic