MY CLOSET: Art, Pastels & Vests

Friday, August 23, 2013

Akron Ohio casual street fashion

pastel statement necklace

studded vest - hair scarf - statement necklace

ASOS metallic oxfords

fall 13 vest - casual street fashion
It's almost Fall and it's vest time! Vests are simple way to layer and add character to your look. Right now they are my #1 go to item / layering piece. I got this one at Forever 21. I'm not a big fan of that store and cheaply made clothing (I can't believe I'm mentioning/promoting them in a blog post) but they actually have some decent vests right now at budget friendly prices.
Oversized pieces (sweaters, vests & blazers) are still the rage so pair it with a fitted tapered pants. I love these metallic pastel ones by Gianni Bini (Dillards). They once again remind me of what an 80's cartoon character would wear...and I can't turn that down.
Scarf: Jcrew  ///  Sunglass: Spitfire (NastyGal)  ///  Studded Vest: Forever 21 ///  Pants: Gianni Bini (Dillards)  /// Metallic Oxford Shoes: ASOS